Tuition & Fees
(Updated for 2021-2022)
- $50.00 per student if paid before May 1, $100.00 per student after May 1
- Due at the time of registration
- Covers book fees, some field trips and special events
COMMUNITY MEMBER TUITION FEES (K-8)
- $2500.00 first child enrolled from same family
- $2000.00 additional children enrolled from same family
- Due first Monday of each month - 10 equal payments
- There is a $50 credit to the family's tuition account if the year's tuition is paid in full by Registration Day.
- $3.45 per lunch
- $.25 per milk - white and chocolate
(subject to adjustment depending on the contract with Arlington Public Schools, these are the rates for 2020-2021)
- $300.00 per year - daily riders
- $195.00 per year - every day - one way riders
- $155.00 per year - pre-school
- $89.00 per year - occasional riders (less than twice a week)
- $25.00 Sports only (per sport)
- An additional fee of $50 per year is charged for non-Arlington Public School District Residents
- $1,350.00 per year
- $150 deporit holds the spot and applies to the last month's tuition payment if paying monthly
- Due on the first Monday of each month - 9 equal payments
St. Paul’s does offer a Financial Assistance program-for more information see the Financial Assistance area on the web site or contact the school office at 402-478-4278.
You can find more detailed information regarding fees in the Student-Parent handbook found under Parents' Pages.